Bath & Bone is owned and managed by Suzy Bradley - an experienced and qualified Veterinary Nurse who has worked for many years within the Veterinary profession, both as a Head Nurse and as a Practice Manager. Suzy started Bath & Bone in 2003 and opened the salon in 2007 to accommodate her ever-growing client base.
The Bath & Bone philosophy is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs, and earning your trust by giving you the best service in the industry. A high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We cater for all dogs: large dogs and small dogs, long haired and short, show dogs and working dogs, smooth-haired and curly-haired, famous dogs and celebrity dogs. We even have a few dogs that live in the Castle!
Besides dogs, we also groom cats, and sometimes even the occasional rabbit.
Suzy is in the salon every day and is very happy to answer any of your questions regarding your pet's health or grooming needs. She is supported by a wonderful team of four staff, who work very hard to make sure that your pets look and feel their very best.
If you are a new client looking for any advice or information please don't hesitate to use our Contact page, our Facebook page or call us on 01753 842577, we will be only too happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Why would you choose Bath & Bone to take care of your pets grooming needs?
- Suzy Bradley is an experienced Veterinary Nurse and sets a very high standard of care within her salon, ensuring that your pets safety, comfort and wellbeing are taken care of at all times.
- We have a combined experience within dog grooming industry of about 50 years.
- Many Veterinary Surgeons refer clients to us with special cases because we are trusted within our profession.
- All of the staff are experienced and trained to the very highest of standards.
- We are proud members of The Pet Care Trust and The Dog Grooming Association and follow their strict codes of conduct.
- The salon is light and airy and very clean.
- Your pets are groomed in the front of the salon allowing them to look out of our huge windows. This is a much less stressful and natural environment unlike being cramped in the back of mobile dog grooming vans.
- Your pets are safe and secure at all times.
- We have a safe and quiet holding area for your pet to rest in.
- We are fully insured.
- We are all animal-crazy and have chosen to work with your pets!
Suzy Bradley with her Shitzu Mimi